Lake & Constructed Wetlands
ACS uses skills, expertise and experience from variety of water and environmental related projects to provide clients with innovative design of sustainable constructed wetlands.
Our services include:
- Site investigation and analysis
- Catchment runoff pollution load investigation.
- Catchment runoff modeling.
- Reshaping of site morphology
- Control of stormwater and gross pollutant
- Hydraulic modeling
- Water quality standards
- Wetland plant species selection, propagating and planting technique
- Wetland performance modeling
- Optimal wetlands configuration
- Controling nuisance plants and mosquitoes
- Designing and tendering documentation